- Open with prayer and ask the participants to recite the Scripture to memorize.
- Conduct the group discussion.
One participant or couple should read the scriptures and answer all the questions for a particular Day’s Homework. Then open that Day’s Homework to the rest of the class for their insights and discussion. If someone has thoroughly answered a particular question, others need not repeat the same answers. After a Day’s Homework is has been discussed, repeat the process with another individual or couple reading the scriptures and answering the question for the next Day’s Homework.
- Complete the items in the Remaining Agenda, share prayer requests and write them in the Prayer Logs, and then end in prayer.
NOTE: Small Group Dynamics
- In Diagram 1, the sole focus is on the facilitator who does most of the talking. The other participants are passive. This is not how Charting Your Legacy is designed.
- Diagram 2 reflects a facilitator guiding the discussion in a way that encourages the group to interact with one another. Create an environment in which everyone has freedom to express their insights and questions.